Using Contextual Reporting to Master Your Marketing
When: November 6, 13 & 20 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Education Level: Inbound Learning broadcasts are designed for people who have a strong grasp of the fundamentals and are looking to become experts in a specific inbound topic and the HubSpot software.
What: Marketers can get data to support almost everything they do. But the best data in the world won’t do you any good unless you know what questions you should ask and how to interpret your results. HubSpot's Reporting app helps you manage and understand your data so that you get the context you need to take the next steps.
You’ll learn how to:
- Decide which report to run within HubSpot
- Interpret the results of your reports to drive actionable decisions
- Optimize your marketing content and channels based on your results
- Understand what works and doesn't work in your marketing
- Use closed-loop reporting to understand the impact of your marketing on revenue
- Set up custom reports based on the questions you have about your marketing
- Provide polished reports to your management team
Who should attend: Any HubSpot customer who wants to make more data-driven marketing decisions.
Your Hosts: Rachel Sprung, Nathan Ciruolo & Mark Kilens
November 6: Digging into Your Database With Custom Reports
November 13: Closing the Loop on Your Marketing with Revenue
November 20: Understanding Cause and Effect in Your Marketing