Content + Context = Inbound Email Marketing
When: August 5, 12 & 19 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Education Level: #InboundLearning webinars are designed for marketers who are familiar with Inbound Marketing and HubSpot’s software, but who might only have limited experience in executing strategies using HubSpot.
What: Email marketing is alive and well, despite all of the widespread reports of impending doom. In fact, if you do email marketing right it can have remarkable results for your outbound and inbound marketing. In this three-part email marketing series, we’ll teach you why email marketing is performing even better than ever. Email marketing helps you offer people value and personal service like no other channel does.
You’ll discover how to:
- Segment your database to send the right emails to the right people
- Align your content with the people that will be receiving your emails
- Identify the right content to use in your emails
- Write subject lines that get people to open your email
- Craft your email body content so that people take action
- Personalize your emails to specific recipients
- Design your emails for improved performance
- Optimize your emails for mobile
Who should attend: Any HubSpot customer who is ready and willing to improve their email marketing.
Your Hosts: Niti Shah & Mark Kilens
August 5 - Designing an Inbound Email Experience
August 12 - How to Build Inbound Emails
August 19 - Review of Customer Emails