HubSpot Integrations: Make Real Magic
When: June 10 & 17 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Education Level: Intermediate - HubSpot’s #InboundLearning webinars are designed for marketers who are familiar with Inbound Marketing and HubSpot’s software, but who might only have limited experience in executing strategies using HubSpot.
What: Are you tired of wrangling incomplete and inconsistent data across multiple software platforms? Integrations are the easiest and most effective way to overcome data inconsistencies, and they allow you to gain a true measure of how your work is helping you reach your goals. In this webinar series, you’ll learn how you can integrate nearly any tool with HubSpot, and how you can turn that integration into an actionable plan for segmentation, nurturing, reporting, and more.
During this series you’ll learn:
- How to use the Zapier integrations tool with HubSpot
- What to look for when evaluating software to integrate
- How to integrate SurveyMonkey with HubSpot
- How to segment, nurture, and report on third-party data
- The best way to automate manual tasks
- Integration best practices
Your Hosts: HubSpotters Matt Schnitt & Mark Kilens
Who should attend: Any HubSpot customer using software other than HubSpot.
June 10 - Yep, we sync with that! How to use Zapier
June 17 - Monkeying around with Surveys: Explaining our new integration