Landing Pages: The Heart of the Conversion Process
When: March 11, 18, 25 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Education Level: Intermediate - HubSpot’s #InboundLearning webinars are designed for marketers who are familiar with Inbound Marketing and HubSpot’s software, but who might only have limited experience in executing strategies using HubSpot.
What: Landing pages need to convince your visitors to fill out a form and become leads. It's no mean feat. Find out how you can create landing pages that work like a dream to capture the maximum number of qualified leads. By the end of this series, you'll have the tools and analytical understanding you need to begin optimizing every element of your landing pages for increased conversion rates.
You will learn:
- Why landing pages are at the heart of inbound marketing
- What the conversion process consists of
- Where landing page best practices can help you out
- How to optimize your landing page
- What your landing page analytics are trying to tell you
- How to make the most out of A/B testing with HubSpot
Your Hosts: Shilpa Pandya, Dee Dee de Kenessey & Mark Kilens
Who should attend: Any HubSpot customer who wants to create a landing page strategy that works.
March 11th - Essentials of Landing Page Success
March 18th - Opportunities for Landing Page Optimization
March 25th - Review of Customer Landing Pages