Customer Marketing to Drive Repeat Sales
When: July 8, 15 & 22 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET
Education Level: #InboundLearning webinars are designed for marketers who are familiar with Inbound Marketing and HubSpot’s software, but who might only have limited experience in executing strategies using HubSpot.
What: Once someone buys something from you, what happens next? For many marketers, the answer is “not too much.” Unfortunately for your business, that answer leaves good money on the table. This webinar series will guide you through the current best practices for nurturing and delighting your customers, even long after the first sale is complete.
You’ll discover how to:
- Segment your database to ensure your follow-up is ultra-relevant
- Send proven emails for post-purchase nurturing, including optimal timing, triggers, and messages
- Delight your customers via social media, smart CTAs, and customer-focused content
- Increase customer loyalty without the use of coupons or other discounting tactics
- Apply these principles using HubSpot’s Workflows tool
Who should attend: Any HubSpot customer who is ready to start leveraging the power of workflows to delight their customers and increase post-sale revenue and retention. This series is geared toward both B2B and B2C companies.
Your Hosts: Steve Haase, Rebecca Corliss & Mark Kilens
July 8 - How to Increase eCommerce Customer LTV
July 15 - How to Run Successful B2B Customer Marketing
July 22 - Review of Customer Delight Campaigns