About Your HUG Leader
Keith is the vice president of strategic growth at PR 20/20, a Cleveland-based inbound marketing agency and HubSpot’s first agency partner since 2007.
About This HUG
The Cleveland HubSpot User Group (CLE HUG) is a network of Northeast Ohio marketers who meet on a regular basis for in-person, educational and networking events. Events focus on best practices and application of inbound marketing tactics, including brand marketing, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, mobile, search social media, and web development.
The group was created to help foster the sharing of new ideas, keep members informed on HubSpot updates and tools, and support the success of local businesses.
Next HUG Meet-Up
Artificial Intelligence and Inbound
Dec 6, 2018
We may be used to hearing it as a "buzzword," but artificial intelligence is becoming much more than that. As artificial intelligence continues to dominate headlines, marketers need to understand the opportunities and obstacles AI presents to their businesses.
Join us for our last Cleveland HUG session of 2018, as we translate the buzz around AI into real-world knowledge and actionable insights.
During this session, you'll learn:
• The potential of AI and AI-related technologies like machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing.
• How many tasks commonly performed by marketers are being augmented by AI— and how that benefits you.
• How HubSpot is using and thinking about machine learning.
• Date: December 6, 2018
• Time: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (drinks and appetizers to be provided)
• Location: PR 20/20 office (812 Huron Road, Suite 780, Cleveland, OH 44115)