HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) are free, in-person quarterly meetups that are open to all HubSpot users. HUGs are typically hosted by a local HubSpot Agency
Each meetup tackles a marketing, sales, or services related theme and is presented by a HubSpot specialist or industry expert. HubSpot User Groups help you grow better by leveraging in-person education and networking.
With over 130 HUGs across the globe, we aim to provide free, in-person support to as many of our users as possible.
• With over 130 HUGs in over 30 countries, you’re bound to find a HUG close to you.
• Hear how users like you find success using HubSpot.
• Key into local marketing best-practices
• Collaborate with other marketers to foster innovative ideas.
• From content management to chatbots, topics at HUGs cover numerous tools and technologies designed to help you grow.
• HUGs are hosted by experienced Agency Partners, industry thought leaders, and HubSpot employees, so you'll know that meeting content will be informative and impactful.
• Bring key insights back to your business by sharing slide decks and other educational content distributed by HUG leaders post-event.
• Grow your professional network by staying connected with other event attendees even after the meet-up has ended
Watch for an email from us with registration information when HUG events are coming to your city.
Being part of the HubSpot community has helped me grow not only as a marketer, but as a business professional. I love being able to immediately implement takeaways and advice from my fellow HUG members and implement them into my own marketing practice after each meet up.