HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) are free, in-person quarterly meetups that are open to all HubSpot users. HUGs are typically hosted by a local HubSpot Agency
Each meetup tackles a marketing, sales, or services related theme and is presented by a HubSpot specialist or industry expert. HubSpot User Groups help you grow better by leveraging in-person education and networking.
With over 150 HUGs across the globe, we aim to provide free, in-person support to as many of our users as possible.
• With over 150 HUGs in over 35 countries, you’re bound to find a HUG close to you.
• Hear how users like you find success using HubSpot.
• Key into local marketing best-practices
• Collaborate with other marketers to foster innovative ideas.
• From content management to chatbots, topics at HUGs cover numerous tools and technologies designed to help you grow.
• HUGs are hosted by experienced Agency Partners, industry thought leaders, and HubSpot employees, so you'll know that meeting content will be informative and impactful.
• Bring key insights back to your business by sharing slide decks and other educational content distributed by HUG leaders post-event.
• Grow your professional network by staying connected with other event attendees even after the meet-up has ended
Being part of the HubSpot community has helped me grow not only as a marketer, but as a business professional. I love being able to immediately implement takeaways and advice from my fellow HUG members and implement them into my own marketing practice after each meet up.