In order for your application to the HubSpot Certified Trainer (HCT) program to be considered, you must first fulfill the required criteria:
- You must be an employee at a Gold, Platinum, or Diamond tiered HubSpot Agency Partner.
- You must have a valid Inbound Certification, Inbound Sales Certification, HubSpot Marketing Software Certification, and HubSpot Sales Software Certification.
Good-fit applications will also have the following qualities:
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Ability to deliver training that is creative and informative
- Passion and enthusiasm for inbound and education
Once you are accepted into the program, you must complete the following in order to become and maintain your status as a HubSpot Certified Trainer:
Demonstration of Proficiency
- Successfully complete the HubSpot “Train the Trainer” course (exam and practicum).
- Adhere to certification renewal requirements.
Training Content Quality
- HubSpot will provide an NPS survey link for you to send to all training participants. You must deliver this survey to trainees and HubSpot will monitor the responses.
- Maintain an average NPS score of 50 or higher. Every 6 months, HubSpot will review your NPS score from your attendees. If the average falls below 50, there will be a reviewal period.
- Deliver at least 1 in-person or online trainings on inbound or HubSpot every 6 months.
- Notify HubSpot of all upcoming training engagements prior to when they occur.
Branding and Fair Use
- Abide by the TOS (ex: do not use the HubSpot or HubSpot Academy logo on training content that is not provided by the HubSpot Certified Trainer Program).
- Conform to basic guidelines for use of the “HubSpot Certified Trainer” digital credential.
You must also remain an employee at a Gold, Platinum or Diamond tiered HubSpot Agency Partner. You must notify us within 30 days if you become employed at a different HubSpot Agency Partner than the one you were originally employed at when you joined the program.
We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the HubSpot Certified Trainer program at any time. Please see the HubSpot Certified Trainer Program Agreement for the terms and conditions that apply to participation in the HubSpot Certified Trainer Program.
As a HubSpot Certified Trainer, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Use of "HubSpot Certified Trainer" Digital Badge to market your services
- Visibility in HubSpot Partner Directory
- Powerful, ready-to-use training & resources
- Membership to exclusive community of trainers