Determine Meetup Venue:
Create Your Meeting Agenda:
Establish a Promotion Plan:Determine how you are going to promote your upcoming HUG. HubSpot sends out emails on the 1st and 15th of every month to promote up-coming events that you have submitted. Beyond that, we encourage you to have your own promotion plan.
Create your Event Page:
1. Create an event page for every meet-up on Splash.
2. Once you have your registration page set up, you will set up the follow up materials for members to receive after they register. This includes:
Tell Us About Your Meetup:
1. Alert us of your meetup via this form so HubSpot can send an email about your event. Please fill this out at least 4 weeks before your event.
1. Practice at least 3 times before the HUG meet-up. Practicing makes for an excellent public speaker.
2. Have a guest speaker? Have them send you their presentation 4 days before so you can review and request edits if needed.
Double check your event details1. Create name tags for attendees. You can either print these off or write them out ahead of time.
Greet your guests